How do I clean a cloth face mask and keep it virus-free?
Comfort Seam Fabric Utility Mask (8.5w x 6h)
Feather light Fabric Utility Mask with comfort seam.
*Free Standard shipping wih no tracking. (If no other products included)
*Priority mail shipping for $7.
*If other products are included, the standard shipping rates are calculated and displayed on the cart screen.
*Free Soap Bar to hand wash mask included with each order.
- Qualifies as a face covering.
- Sturdy Fabric Construction.
- Middle seam adds extra level of comfort.
- Old School ties to avoid pressure on ears.
- 100% Cotton.
- Great for outside use during walks or exercising.
Size: 8.5 inches wide by 6 inches high with two 14 inch ties on either side.
Here's how to do it, according to Dr. Celine Gounder, clinical assistant professor of medicine and infectious diseases at NYU Medical School.
- When you come home, remove the mask using the ties behind your ear -- don't pull it off your face from the front. Assume that the exterior of the mask is contaminated with the virus, and avoid touching it, she said.
- Have your washing machine open when you come home so you can throw it directly in the wash.
- If you have several cloth face masks, you could wash them altogether in a load so you don't need to wash them every day.